Best Sites For Dating Men
Nowadays, in order to find a serious relationship, it is easier to register on a specialized platform, rather than waste time dating frivolous people.
How not to waste time on dating sites
There is always a risk of stumbling upon a dubious resource, where either teenagers register for jokes, or every second man offers virtual sex in correspondence. Therefore, our rating of dating sites was created, which contains reliable and proven sites.
To provide you with only the best online communication sites for you to choose from, we have gone through the following procedures:
- We registered independently on each site presented.
- We created profiles of men and women and got to know the users.
- We analyzed the audience (quantity, geographical location), identified the percentage of fake pages and bots.
- We tested available functions and signed up for paid premium accounts to determine their effectiveness. In fact, without additional options it is impossible to rise in the rankings of profiles, which is why it is more difficult to get to know someone.
The efficiency of technical support actions was assessed.
Monitored hundreds of reviews.
And only after these manipulations is a place in the ranking awarded. Of course, after a “test drive” of free dating sites, we deleted our accounts so as not to clutter the database.
If you are looking for a dating site with men after 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and 55 years old, avoid various dating sites without registration. At best, they offer sex; at worst, they are scammers. To avoid becoming their victim, read this material.
Where to start
- Register on at least the first three sites from our TOP – these are dating sites for women with a huge audience and the highest level of user trust. This way you increase the chances of a successful acquaintance. Registration is free.
- Pay maximum attention to the photo and description for the questionnaire. We have already given advice on how to fill out a profile for a woman and a man.
- Be open to new people, try to overcome the barriers of embarrassment and write first if you like a young man. You are on a dating site, where everyone is looking for new acquaintances, friends and experiences! But if the profile says that the user is only interested in friendship, you should not impose on him ideas about a future wedding together. Here you can read about the nuances of communicating with guys, and on this page – with girls.
- There is no need to give out your phone number for fear of seeming rude if you are not yet ready for personal conversations. Uncomfortable feelings are not conducive to fruitful and healthy communication.
How to interest a man on dating sites
If you came to a dating site with men for a serious relationship, it is worth considering some points that can either help you or ruin all your efforts:
- Do not write in the requirements field “height – this much, waist circumference – this much, and cholesterol level – no more than this” or “wealthy, generous, ready to provide a happy life.” No one wants to perceive themselves as a breeding stallion or a full wallet. But many will want to become a “self-sufficient person, interesting, confident, successful and caring”;
- do not present yourself as a wonderful nugget: descriptions like “worthy of being carried in their arms” will scare away the opposite sex and become evidence of narcissism;
- do not post candid photos, pictures from parties, if you want to find a man to start a family – such profiles are usually perceived as for intimate short-term relationships;
- photos must be recent (no later than two years ago), beautiful and of high quality. Smile, show your inner world in several frames (you are doing your favorite activity, at home, etc.);
- practice shows that a normal man does not trust photographs where you are depicted only in dark glasses, with bright makeup and other surroundings that mask your face in every possible way.