Free Dating Sites In Cyprus
Cyprus is associated with relaxation, sun and beaches. Ideal climate, relaxed mood and the same people. Communicating with them is as if you are relaxing, everything is easy and simple. Therefore, many people want to make new acquaintances in Cyprus, best friends or a soul mate.
When you enter this country, you will immediately be immersed in the culture and interesting history. But, of course, it’s better to learn all this not alone, but in a pleasant company. You can meet new acquaintances on the beaches, in a restaurant or in a club. But a faster and more proven method is dating sites in Cyprus for men and women.
3 reasons why you should choose online
Some still meet on the streets, while others go to friends’ events and meet through them. But online communication is a very convenient format for finding love, starting a serious relationship, or just meeting new friends.
We have at least three important arguments why you should choose online dating if you come to Cyprus.
- It’s comfortable. You don’t have to blush during awkward pauses or hesitate to approach a stranger. All you need is a computer or smartphone and you can start communicating right away. Anytime, anywhere.
- If you need to choose the right moment and occasion to meet someone offline, then online everything is much simpler. You register on a dating site, fill out a form and immediately send a message to one or several people at once.
- Fast. Registering on a dating site takes a couple of minutes. You don’t need to find out through your friends how to approach a certain person. And if you move to a new country, it’s not a fact that these acquaintances are there. But there is definitely a desire to socialize.
- Popular. Hundreds of people register on dating sites every day. And the audience of some platforms reaches hundreds of thousands. Imagine how many opportunities you have to find among them the love of your life, an interesting conversationalist or a friend! Today this is one of the most popular ways to find new acquaintances. So why not try it now?
5 tips for success
Online dating in Cyprus is a proven way to find your soulmate over the years. Local residents are very active online. You only need to take into account a few factors and you can move on to communication.
- Fill in the form. The first step should not be neglected. How your application is filled out determines which profiles will be selected for you using matching. And the success of your dating directly depends on this. Try to answer all questions honestly and leave as much interesting and useful information about yourself as possible.
- Add a photo. We have included the photo as a separate item to once again show the importance of the photo in your profile. It doesn’t have to be a professional or studio shot. A photo in which you look as similar as possible to yourself in real life is enough. And yes, accounts with a photo are more popular on dating sites than profiles without a photo.
- Make your intentions clear. Looking for new friends? Wonderful. Do you want to meet the woman of your life? Great! Don’t hide your intentions. If you see in your communication that a person is not in the mood for a serious relationship, unlike you, then it is better to choose another candidate with whom you have the same goals. So it’s better to be sincere and talk about your intentions.
- Communicate more. Develop dialogue, ask questions and initiate conversation. This will help build constructive communication and further build relationships. Ask detailed questions, not just ones that can be answered with a “yes” or “no.”
- Be open. In return, be sincere in your interactions with people. Don’t just ask questions, but also give honest answers when asked about something. Don’t be shy to show your flaws, joke, gradually open up. Then dating in Cyprus will be successful and productive.
Top 4 things you shouldn’t do on a dating site
We’ve figured out the steps that will lead you to success on dating sites. Now pay attention to those points that are best not to be repeated.
- Write to everyone. Many people think that the more correspondence, the greater the chance of quickly meeting your person. But this is far from true. Dating in Cyprus with women and men can give good results even from the first message. And sometimes it just takes more time to find the account you need.
- Deception in messages. Some people believe that online it is easier to hide untruths and may embellish the reality a little. These may be small details that the interlocutor decided to hide. But the secret always becomes clear, even online.
- Be too persistent. Relationships can develop at different speeds. For some, it is acceptable to move on to offline meetings after a couple of days of communication, while others need to spend several months in correspondence. Don’t rush things and don’t put pressure on the other person.
- Idealization of other people. The mistake that some users of dating sites make is the desire to quickly find a soul mate. Because of this, people can wishful thinking and idealize their interlocutors. It’s better not to repeat this mistake, but to listen to both your heart and your mind at the same time.
Time to enjoy life
Many foreigners cannot understand one peculiarity of the Cypriots. We are talking about “Sege-Sege”. This is the name given to the feeling of unhurriedness and regularity, the reluctance to rush and limit oneself to deadlines. Cypriots explain this behavior by saying that haste interferes with enjoying life. Although in the business sphere such a national trait is a big hindrance. Business partners may receive documents from Cypriots with a significant delay. It is also not surprising that the Cypriot was very late for a business meeting. This leisurely approach to life can cause inconvenience to visiting people. However, those who have lived in Cyprus for a long time are already accustomed to this phenomenon and do not even notice it. Most likely, your compatriots will be able to communicate in your usual rhythm.
Features of dating in Cyprus
Cypriot families have a patriarchal model of relationships. The man in the family takes the leading role and has greater rights than the woman. Just don’t think that women’s rights are being violated too much. It’s just that the fair sex is responsible for most of the household chores.
As a rule, Cypriot women play the role of housewives and raise children. In turn, husbands earn money. Most often, Cypriots are employed in the tourism or financial sectors. Although Cypriot women have now begun to actively build a career, most of them fail to achieve high positions. People here are accustomed to the fact that the man is the head of the family and is responsible for its maintenance. For Cypriots, family values are a priority. Husbands remain faithful to their wives, even despite the fact that there are a lot of beautiful tourists around.
Attitude towards children
Most families in Cyprus have many children. It is quite rare to find a couple who have only one child. This phenomenon is easily explained. After the birth of the third child, parents are exempt from taxes. That is why they try to give birth to at least three children here. But the material side is not the only reason for Cypriots having many children. Local residents love children very much. Foster children will be surrounded by care and attention from local residents. Here no one will dare to raise their voice at your child, even if he is playing around. Cypriot children are not burdened with household chores. Their main task is to study well. Cypriots try their best to protect their children from work for as long as possible. For example, parents can clean up or wash the dishes for their now adult son. Rich families hire a housekeeper for such purposes.
The strong family ties of Cypriots even influence the professional sphere. Many businesses are started by families. The owners are trying to attract numerous relatives to the common cause. A wife’s second cousin with no work experience has a better chance of getting a job than an experienced specialist who is not related to the business owner. Therefore, when moving to Cyprus, be prepared for the fact that your family will surround you not only at home.
Thrift is a national trait of Cypriots. In some cases, thriftiness on the island borders on stinginess. The husband gives his wife money only for absolutely necessary things and for housekeeping. The spouse must report all her expenses. Dating in Cyprus is not particularly generous. Therefore, you should not be surprised that on a date a Cypriot will offer to split the bill. Cypriot economy does not allow a man to pay the expenses of an unfamiliar woman.
Leisure of Cypriots
Local residents do not know how to have quality rest. Of course, the island is replete with beaches and attractions, but this type of vacation is of interest to visitors. Residents of Cyprus have little to do in their free time. Therefore, the local population brightens up their leisure time with board games and a variety of dishes. The situation changes radically during the holidays. Cypriots love such entertainment events. At the same time, they try not only to have fun, but also to make money at the next mass event.
A dating site in Cyprus is your chance to expand your social circle and find your people. Register today. And may you be lucky!
- Can you find people from other countries on the site?
Yes, on the site you can meet both people from your country and foreigners. To do this, simply set up a search filter.
- Can I meet someone on the site for a serious relationship?
There are dating sites with different purposes. Some are created for easier relationships, others – for building a family. You just need to choose the ones that suit your goals.
- Is there a trial period for Premium access?
Yes, you can subscribe to Premium access for 3 days. You do not need to pay for this period, and then you can use all functions in accordance with the site’s tariffs.
- Why can’t you send photos in private messages on the site?
Dating sites disable some features for security reasons. Sending photos in private messages as well. This is necessary to ensure that your photos are not passed on to third parties.