Best Dating Sites for Online Correspondence
In the modern world, online dating has long become commonplace. This happened thanks to the convenience and opportunity to search for a partner with similar interests without leaving home. By 2024, the list of the best dating platforms included more than 150 sites and applications that single people use on a regular basis.
The article provides tips on how you can interest a man via correspondence on a dating site and get a chance to continue communication in real life.
Applications that can help you meet a man
According to statistics, the number of online correspondences that have developed into serious relationships, marriage or the creation of a family is only growing. And thematic online platforms are gaining popularity. Below are the apps and sites with the largest and most diverse user audiences.
An app called Badoo is the most popular dating platform in the world. When registering, indicate the purpose (communication, friendship, romance or starting a family), then personal information (name or nickname, age, interests, education and hobbies). To avoid tactless questions, you can indicate your orientation. The purple design of the site is well recognizable, the interface is user-friendly, and thanks to the built-in functions, the application will show people with similar interests and those whom the user might have seen in any location.
Features of correspondence with male prisoners
It’s not uncommon to meet people on dating platforms who are different in appearance, interests, or backgrounds. Such a unique factor at the dating stage is a criminal record. This category of guys is quite widely represented on online platforms aimed at finding love. Modern psychologists talk about how to competently meet a man with a criminal record or serving time for correspondence.
If you feel that this is your person, you should follow some rules of communication.
One piece of advice: be direct and open with your interlocutor who has previously been convicted or is serving a prison sentence. Indicating political views, affiliation with religion or atheism, and life interests is something that will bring the interlocutors closer and help remove some “pitfalls” or end communication at the very initial stage.
If the relationship moves to a new level, and the man insists on meeting in real life, then the woman should think carefully about the location and time of the date. It is better for the first contact to take place in a public place; it is advisable to tell one of your friends where and with whom you plan to see. You also need to think about escape routes if something goes wrong. You should never give out your home address or other information early in the relationship.
The nuances of correspondence with a married man
Quite often it happens that girls have the same interests, preferences and views on life with an already married man. It is best to leave this idea and look for a person free from obligations.
For risk-loving girls, psychologists have developed rules for communicating with unfree men:
- Reply to messages within half an hour or more. This technique helps to attract attention and create intrigue.
- A girl’s messages should be shorter than a guy’s messages. You shouldn’t come up with flowery phrases; it’s better to leave as short messages as possible.
- Minimum emoticons. In most cases, you can avoid using emojis. This way the correspondence will be less emotional.
- Do not make claims, do not argue or sort things out. Don’t sit at home waiting for a call or message from your lover. If you’re busy, just answer: I’ll write later, I can’t talk right now.
It is important to maintain a balance in communication, not to be overly active, but at the same time not to alienate the interlocutor.
How to start and continue correspondence with a man correctly
The beginning of communication is an important stage that forms the first impression. An equally important component is maintaining dialogue through correspondence or another format to the satisfaction of both interlocutors.
One of the ways to competently start meeting a man by correspondence is a non-trivial greeting and compliment.
Well-worn clichés like “Hello! How are you?” or “Hello, what are you doing?” will be repelled, because these are the expressions that users registered on a dating site read several times a day. The recipient’s attention will be captured by originality and optimism.
Questions about interests, even if they are listed in the profile, will get your interlocutor talking – after all, every person loves to talk about themselves. By asking leading questions about a hobby, you can gain sympathy. And then gradually move the conversation to more personal topics.
How to pick up a man by correspondence
Probably every girl who has ever looked for a partner on the Internet has wondered how to please a man by correspondence on a dating site and force him to leave a message first.
To do this you can:
- Do not answer questions directly or create intrigue with vague formulations, forcing the interlocutor to clarify what was said.
- Address the young man by name.
- Delay in responding, forcing the guy to send many messages.
- Tell interesting life stories. But you shouldn’t give them too personal details or overdo it with frankness.
- Give flirty compliments that encourage the guy to give similar responses.
- Avoid negative and sensitive topics that provoke conflict.
- Laugh at jokes and respond to them wittily. Again, don’t turn correspondence into a competition to see who’s funnier.
How to write an intriguing response to your first letter
The first letter is the business card of the interlocutor. The response to the message also characterizes the other side of the dialogue. In order for both participants in the conversation to have a pleasant impression of the interlocutor, you should approach writing the letter competently.
The greeting can be answered: “Hello, I just prepared my special outfit, so I’m looking forward to seeing you at (place) in the evening.”
And the following reaction to a compliment would be appropriate: “I’m going crazy about one thing about you… I’ll only tell you during a date!”
The influence of zodiac signs on male psychology
According to astrologers, the character of young people directly depends on their zodiac sign. Taking this factor into account, you can easily win over your interlocutor and avoid “pitfalls” in communication.
For example, Geminis are not prone to expressing feelings, which at first disorients and makes you think that the young man does not like you, although this is not at all the case.
Cancers are unusually touchy, even if they don’t show it.
Leos want to be admired.
And Aries tend to actively and loudly express their feelings, which can also scare off impressionable girls.
What you can and cannot tell about yourself
On the way to finding a common language, problems often arise, because of which the desire to continue correspondence quickly fades away. It is worth remembering things that should not be discussed with a new acquaintance.
These are the following stop topics:
- Relationships with ex-boyfriends.
- Number of sexual partners.
- Beauty sphere (discounts in stores, expensive cosmetics).
- Mentioning the misdeeds of the interlocutor or any other people in a negative way or with harsh condemnation.
- Antipathy towards certain people (political or religious figures, actors, writers, etc.).
It’s better to discuss the following:
- Leisure activities.
- Plans, short-term and long-term.
- Life views.
- Relationships with relatives and friends.
List of allowed and prohibited questions
There are things that always have a beneficial effect on the development of dialogue.
When meeting a man by correspondence, you can write:
- What music do you listen to when you’re having fun?
- How do you prefer to spend your free time?
- Do you like to relax during the working week?
- Do you often visit your parents?
- What’s your favorite book genre?
- Do you have many real friends?
- Do you have any siblings?
Here are the questions that you should refrain from asking at the beginning of the correspondence:
- How much money do you make?
- Was your ex-girlfriend like me?
- Are you planning to have children?
- How are you doing with dating on the site?
- How was your day?
- How are you?
- How are you?
- What’s up?
If you correctly follow the recommendations for meeting a man by correspondence, you can become an excellent interlocutor.